Here at Stevenage Glass, we understand how splashbacks can enhance the look of your home with their stylish design and improve hygiene levels in your kitchen with their wipe clean surface. With this in mind, our technicians use quality tools and materials to create bespoke glass splashbacks which:
- Match any paint colour and design to suit your decor seamlessly – we can work with any colour from the RAL chart in a variety of shades
- Retain heat resistance, functionality and durability
- Add depth and character to the room
- Are available in a range of thicknesses
- Can be etched with digital prints or pictures
With a range of colours, patterns and finishes to choose from, the options afforded to you are endless, and it’s for this reason that glass splashbacks are so popular.
Why not download our splashbacks brochure below to find out more? This includes detailed information on what you should consider before buying, how to measure and how to maintain your splashback.
You can also view the quality of our glass products first hand by visiting our glass showroom.
If you are based in the Stevenage, St Albans or Hertford areas and would like to learn more about our fantastic kitchen splashback range, then don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Glass in the home video
Watch our video to learn how you can use glass in your home